Free Backlink Exchange Tools. Free SEO tools to get qualified, easy and fast backlink.

FAQs

What is BacklinkXchange?
BacklinkXchange is free tools to get qualified, fast and easy way backlink to your sites.

How BacklinkXchange make backlink to my site?
1. Grab code from BacklinkXchange to your sites and make backlink/inbound link to us.
2. After your link display on Bing Link Explorer and Google Analytics referals sites, we will update code to display your link on our backlink list.
3. You will see your link on every sites who grab this code, including yours, by randomly.

Did this services free?
Yes.

How do I know my link will be displayed in a list of links of BaclinkXchange?
You can check who link to us on Bing Link Explorer, but you need account from Bing to access this tools.

I've put the code that is used to create a backlink on my website, but why my site does not appear in Bing Link Explorer?
There are several possibility to answer that questions, but here some recommendation to avoid that case :
1. Make sure to place this code on visible position.
2. Avoid rel="nofollow" attribute, especially about this code. This attribute specify that Google search spider (Googlebot) and Bingbot should not follow that link.
3. Be patient. Sometimes, Bing and Google need more time to crawl your sites.

I want to contact the webmaster, how I did it?
You can visit webmaster blog or this project pages on GitHub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll To Top